…something I came up with after experimenting with UV resin and using rubber leg material for the body of the fly. The barred rubber legs wrapped for the body create a good looking effect.
- Tail: Krystal Flash and black paint brush bristles
- Body: rubber leg material (orange and black), UV resin
- Underbody: lead wrap
- Wingcase: turkey, UV resin
- Thorax: purple ice dubbing
- Legs/Antennae: black paint brush bristles
- Head: tungsten bead
- Hook: #14 nymph hook
Tip: You can curl the antennae nicely by running your fingernail down them liking curling ribbon. I tie the antennae on first, cut the thread, slide the bead forward, and then restart the thread.